Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 layouts tonight and I'm finished!!

Hey all,

I was so ambitious tonight!! I did 3 layouts and I am happy to say that I am finally finished with our wedding scrapbook. Now it's time to move on to the honeymoon!! After 2 years of being married I finally feel like I'm making some progress with my scrapbooking. Thank you to all the challenges and all you lovely bloggers out there for helping to motivate me!!

Here are the pages I've done tonight.

The engagement:

The bottom picture is not a very good picture but it is the actual day we got engaged and my husband found out the next day that he had strep throat so he looks very sick in this picture. He was insistent in following his plans though and I found out why. :) This page was inspired by Let's Scrap's sketch 101

The bachelor/ette party:
We started out with the girls and guys separate. The girls had a "slumber" party and the boys had a video game party. Then we all met up later in the night for bowling. This page was inspired by Let's Scrap's sketch  1-12-11.

The honeymoon jacuzzi suite:
This is the hotel we stayed the night of our wedding. We had the jacuzzi suite. It was very nice. I have a picture of some Chinese food my husband ordered for us. It was a funny memory. He thought the lady on the phone was asking if he wanted 3 single egg rolls when she really 3 orders of egg rolls. We ended up with 9 egg rolls, 2 HUGE orders of General Tso's chicken, 2 big containers of rice, 2 bottles of coke and 3 cans of coke. Yeah....oops...however, I got smart. One of my bridesmaids left their cooler in our car and I packed the leftover food in there and on our way to Minnesota we stopped at a gas station to fill up and I ran in and reheated our food in the microwave there. Didn't even have to spend anything on food for the trip. :) The above page was inspired by Let's Scrap's sketch 3-31-10.

Thanks for looking and have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Lol - we've been married almost 22 years, and I haven't finished scrapping the wedding ... love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete