Friday, October 21, 2011

Four Day Weekend....Perfect Time for Scrapping!

Evening everyone!

I have 3 layouts to share today. Hopefully more to come as it is a four day weekend from school. :D Also some other good news: I got an interview with Hobby Lobby and I went in and interviewed yesterday and then hired right after the interview and came back last night at 5 p.m. for orientation. I start November 1st. Yay! I will be a substitute teacher by day and a craft sales associate/cashier by night. ;)

So my friend Tiff came over today for some scrapping hang out time. We each got 3 layouts done. We're getting quite good at being productive.
You can check her blog out here: http://t-craftingnscrapping.blogspot.com/

More Disney World layouts from me.

Over by Ariel's Cove. We never got to get a picture with her. Line was super  long but we did go and see her show. :) Based off of Sassy Lil' Sketches Send Off Sketch 3. I switched it up by using only 3 pictures and spacing them further apart. 



I love this paper and how the mermaid looks as if she's dancing!

Mickey's Boo To You Halloween Parade based on Let's Scrap's 4-6-11 sketch.  Entering this for Sketches in Thyme's Open Sketch!



Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Thanks for looking! Now on to planning tomorrow's planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment