Sunday, October 9, 2011

Let's Scrap...this weekend!

Good Evening!

Where did our weekend go? Well, I got a few layouts done. I have many more planned to do this week that I am I am excited to do. Here are the layouts I finished this weekend:

These next three 2 pg. layouts are using Let's Scrap sketches:




The above is based on 8-24-11 sketch from Let's Scrap. It is in Epcot's World Showcase in U.K., France, Germany, and Italy.





The next I did above is more World Showcase in Japan, China, and Morocco and is based on 5-26-10 Let's Scrap sketch.




I'm really loving the colors in this one. This is based on Let's Scrap's 10-5-11 sketch. Our first day in the Magic Kingdom. It was all decorated for fall/Halloween. So much fun!

I have a couple more layouts to post, but I'm going to post them in a separate post as they are being entered for challenges and this will make it easier to find.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment