Saturday, October 1, 2011

Page Maps Challenge

Evening!

A very productive day in the scrapbooking world today. I did get three 2 page layouts completed. This is only of the 3 two pagers. I will upload the rest shortly after this one tonight. I was crafting today with my great friend, Tiff and I brought my Cricut over to her place to use and I had a blond moment and when I opened the cricut box, I realized I forgot to put the power cord in as well. So, I am just adding a few journaling tags to my pages and then they are officially completed.

Here is the first one:
I am submitting this one into Page Maps. I made it into a two pager. This is our first day in Epcot-Day 3 of our honeymoon. I'm looking forward to the pages to come...scrapping the World Showcase!

Thanks for looking and more later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment