Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins Scream in the Dead of Night

I was inspired yesterday to make this card from an unexpected accident while scrapping yesterday. That's why my blog is titled the way it is! Always finding unexpected inspiration!

I was working with a fresh cricut mat(very sticky!) and pulling off the leftover scrap intending to use the outline of the swirl to use over a patterned paper, and I ripped it from it being so sticky on the mat and I got the black hill shape! I immediately thought of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and knew I had another card to make.

So here it is!


I have the center pumpkin attached with a pop dot with the two smaller pumpkins on smaller glue dots.

Hope you like it!

Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays
More Than Favors

No comments:

Post a Comment