Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches Day 5 Sketch

I am just scrapping away today!! This next layout is for Sassy Lil' Sketches Day 5 sketch.

Dumbo's Flight!



This is a classic ride you just have to go on. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid as well. I switched this layout up by putting the title on top and layering part of the title on the banner and then the journaling in the corner. Dumbo is flying under the banner with Timothy and hanging on to his magic feather.

Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! those are super cute pages. I don't think I have the patience for scrap books-- I'm not gonna lie, I haven't even printed out my own wedding pictures!! And we just had our second anniversary!

    I made a new account on Spark-- everinyourfavor. Add me if you are still on there :)

    ReplyDelete