Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Craft Day!

Hi out there!

Tiff and I had our Christmas craft day today. We didn't get as much done as we wanted to and the one project we both did took a lot longer to do than we thought it would, but we're both pleased with the results.

So when A Cherry on Top did their October crop, they had a class to make a Christmas Countdown Clipboard. I saved it in my to do Christmas crafts and that was what we made tonight!

I wanted mine to be very vintage looking and I really think I achieved it!

I also added a sheer ribbon around the clipboard and draped it over the top. 

My vintage Santa, poinsettias, and Christmas tree embellies. 
I love the vintage embellies! I lined the title with green and gold twine. 

I covered the clip with fun paper. The music note paper has the lyrics "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me" and embellished with a vintage ornament and presents embellies. 

Hanging on the wall

This is my friend Tiff's version of the project. You can check out Tiff's blog here: http://t-craftingnscrapping.blogspot.com/ 
I just love how different they turned out. I love them both!!!
I'm so excited now for Thanksgiving to be over with so I can decorate for Christmas. I never decorate until the day of or after Thanksgiving. 

Thanks for looking and have a great week and if I don't see you later this week, a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment