Monday, January 9, 2012

Two More Layouts Completed!

Morning!!(yup...I'm still up crafting at 12:15 a.m.)

I have two finished layouts to share with you tonight(morning, technically). I also have 2 almost finished ones but I will be sharing those when they are officially completed. 

I am going to be at such a loss for a bit once I'm done with this honeymoon. After these two layouts that I'm sharing tonight, I have the two semi-finished ones and possibly one more to finish and I'm done. Kind of sad about it...but I do have other scrapping I hadn't finished before the wedding and I have some photos from our first 2 years of being married to scrap...plus it will help me get the motivation to take more photos and scrap more once I'm all caught up. 

Eating at Tokyo Japan...the last sit-down restaurant we ate at on our honeymoon. Best sushi I have ever had! 

Downtown Disney our our last full day to do some shopping!!


Well, I'd better get my scrap room cleaned up for the night. It was actually clean so I was able to work in there tonight!! The hubby will be home from work soon! 

Have a great week and thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout! Never fear! You will always have something to scrap! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete