Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Challenge and an Announcement!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

First of all, here is my card that I made using ColourQ's challenge #129 palette. Such a pretty palette-I absolutely loved creating this card with these colors!!

In the spirit of the upcoming Easter holiday, I made another Easter card. This card was made using Cricut's "Fancy Frames" cartridge and "Celebrate with a Flourish" cartridge. Then I added a really sparkly prima flower in the corner. The inside is stamped with Happy Easter sentiment.


I really LOVE how it turned out!! Thanks so much ColourQ for another fantastic color palette!

And now for my announcement: I made the Let's Scrap, April-July term Design Team!!! I'm so excited to be a part of this great scrapping community and I can hardly wait to get started on some layouts/challenges and get to know the rest of the community even more! 

Thanks so much Betty and Debby for selecting me! It means so much!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!!


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the photo inspiration.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cut work on your card, Jennifer, those chicks are cute! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Easter card! Love that it isn't pink and yellow (which is all I can seem to use for Easter! LOL) Love the Cricut Flourish and that flower rocks!

    Congrats on being on the DT for Let's Scrap. I am so excited to see your future projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun springtime/Easter card! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ...and congratulations on your happy DT news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! Super talent! Super to have you on the next Let's Scrap Design Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, what a sweet little chick!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete