Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day Card

Hi everyone!

Just popping in really quick to wish everyone a Happy Sunday and a Happy Earth Day!!


This card is made from all scraps again and I made this cute little worm from the Create a Critter cartridge. Can't you tell that cartridge is one of my favorites?? The little saying bubble is made using Tim Holt'z Pealed paint and broken china distress inks. I just put a little bit of both on a paper plate, spritzed it with ink and laid my paper down in it. Then I used a blow dryer on low to dry it and did this process two more times. I then inked around the edges with brown ink and stamped the sentiment in brown on top! Added a few buttons from Favorite Findings and tada!! You have one super cute card! At least, I think so. :)

Have a great day everyone and thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment