Friday, April 6, 2012

Let's Scrap 4-4-12 Sketch

Morning everyone!

Hope everyone's week went well and going to have some fun now on the Easter weekend.

So I've officially started my DT term at Let's Scrap and this week's sketch came out on Wednesday and here it is:

This was also the sketch the new DT used to submit with their application for this term. It's been very fun this week to see all the other DT member's submission pieces. You can scroll down on the main page to view everyone else's here.

Here is my take on this week's sketch:
These pictures were taken at Papa's Pumpkin Patch. One of my favorite places we would go every year as a child. They used to only have tons of pumpkins, props, and great places to take pictures but now since they've added wagon rides, nature trails, trebuchet, pumpkin cannon, and a zipline!

I'm hoping to spend more time there this coming fall and maybe try the trebuchet and pumpkin cannon. I don't know how I'd do on the zipline...no upper body strength!!

Well, I'm going to go plan some more beautiful creations to share with you all. I hope everyone has a great Easter and stuffs themselves silly with yummy food!!

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment