Monday, May 14, 2012

INSM12#9--Pinterest Challenge!!

Hi everyone!

Today's creation is for Denise's challenge for INSM which is a pinterest challenge. She gave us this photo to give us inspiration and then we had to tell how we found inspiration from it.

Here is how I was inspired!! This is another one of Nightfury's 1st times outside this year in our lovely Spring weather and he loves chasing squirrels and birds. He thinks he's quite the hunter and I just love how even though he hasn't been exposed too much outside before this, that his instincts kick in and are so strong! The photos I took in March this year and I got instagram this last week and did some of the cool options to the photos.
I was inspired by the color scheme and I loved the tree and the zebra rug. I used Let's Scrap sketch 3-30-11.
 I made the squirrel from Create a Critter cartridge as well as the clouds. The tree is from the Meow cartridge and I just didn't cut the cat layer out. I made the squirrel big enough so that it would cover the cat cutout.
 The flowers are also from Create a Critter cartridge.
 Some close-ups of the photos.
You still have til' the end of the month to play along with the challenges. Click here to play along with Denise's challenge!!

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! Your inspiration from the scene is wonderful! Love the kitty picture!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete