Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let's Scrap 8-8-12 Sketch--Chomp, Chomp!

Hi friends,

A new Let's Scrap layout!! The "A" team is rocking the sketch on the main page!! Come and check us out!


Here is my take on the sketch!


This is definitely a favorite of mine. But I had issues with it when I was creating it. Just getting things to line up right and my pics fit differently on the page then when I was planning them. Oh well...I made it work and I love it now. The embellishments are all from Create A Critter cartridge and I just happened to have some alligator skin paper in one of my safari stacks to use on my gators. I also added googly eyes over the cut eyes as I think all things look better with googly eyes.

This was an alligator show at the Reptile Gardens in South Dakota. We had so much fun there and the instructor was basically showing us how to approach a gator from behind and how they feed. He was very informative and very hilarious!

Thanks for taking a look and make sure you check us out and play along over at Let's Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment