Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nutella Frappe

Ok..I had to do it...I had to make another coffee drink. So one of the blogs I follow called A Beautiful Mess posted in May about making your own Mocha Chip Frappe which obviously I just had to try. Well I froze my coffee in an ice cube tray last night and this morning realized that I didn't have the exact ingredients for the recipe.

I didn't have chocolate ice cream, chocolate chips, or white milk at all!! But what I did have was vanilla ice cream, nutella, and chocolate milk. hehe....so I experimented with that.

So your ingredient list will look like this for my take on this recipe:

  • 4 coffee ice cubes
  • 1/3 cup chocolate milk
  • 2 tbsp. nutella
  • 2 scoops of ice cream
Put all this in your blender and grind it up good and try to get those ice cubes broken up as best you can. They'll still melt and add the yummy coffee taste eventually. 

It was so rich and chocolaty and the hint of coffee taste was so perfect. I wish I could tell you I took a picture of this but the sad thing is(kind of) is that I drank it all up before I even thought I should probably take a picture first. Sorry about that. Maybe I'll add a picture later when I've made another one. 

So there's my take on this yummy recipe. I've linked back to the original recipe above if you want to check it out and maybe you'll try one of these or concoct your own version. 

Happy tastin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment