Friday, August 17, 2012

You and Me Annibirthary Gift Bags


Hi everyone!!

So today's post is a couple of gift bags I made for my husband's birthday and our anniversary.My husband's birthday is the 20th of August, mine is the 26th, and our anniversary is the 29th. So we usually celebrate everything all together. One gift bag is from me and one I made for my parents to give him. I know what he wants so they just had me order it and then I decided to also make a gift bag for them to put it in.

So the gift bag from me is for A Cherry on Top's Altered Item Challenge and it was to decorate a gift bag and use a stamped image and some kind of sparkle!   Using my cricut, I made the tree and sentiment from the Sweethearts cartridge and then put heart shaped apple rhinestones on it instead of using the cut leaves the image comes with and stickled the hearts on the tree. I stamped the tag with happy b-day and then wrote underneath it "and anniversary". I really need a stamp that says Happy Annibirthary". teehee I also tied some red ribbon(2 strands of it) and some frayed white ribbon(also 2 strands of it) to the handle.

I kept the one from my parents a little bit simple. Same crciut cut but this time I used the leaves and then stickled them with lime green stickles.




No comments:

Post a Comment