Friday, September 21, 2012

Cut It Up Challenge #2--Watch For Falling Leaves


Hi everyone!!

Welcome to challenge #2 at Cut It Up Challenges!! Challenge #2 is to create a fall themed project based on the following photo inspiration:
For my second creation at Cut It Up Challenges, I got to use the brand new Cricut cartridge, Create a Critter 2. I loved the first cartridge and I love this one even more! It has such great year round critters for all your holidays and seasonal creations. I used the Fall tree cut and I popped it up on a homemade action wobble. You can view the tutorial to make your own at My Craft Spot blog. So easy to make!! I cut the two leaves from the Create a Critter cartridge and my patterned paper is from DCWV's Fall and Halloween stack. The twine is from our prize sponsor's this week, Trendy Twine! Thanks so much Trendy Twine for the samples!!

 The sentiment says, "Watch for Falling Leaves" and I just love it b/c then my tree wobbles and looks like the tree is losing it's leaves!! :D I think it is so cute!!


Here is the prize for this week from our sponsors Trendy Twine and My Thoughts Exactly Stamps:

Go off and create something now! Don't forget to use our photo inspiration and to include a die-cut somewhere on your project. 





10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how the tree is on the action wobble! Adorable!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love action wobbles. This is great! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you put it on an action wobble!! great card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tree and that you put it on an action wobble. They are addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha How cute! I love that your tree is on an action wobble!! :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I really like how you put the tree on an action wobble! So cute! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wobble card - great tree, turned out so cute!
    DT Hugs,
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy tree! I love your card!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete