Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch 9-5-12--So Cozy

Hi everyone!!

New sketch again at Let's Scrap! This week's sketch is brought to you by Page Maps, who so graciously let us use their sketch this week at Let's Scrap!


Here is my take on this week's sketch!


Last year for Christmas, my hubby and I and my sister and her boyfriend all got these super soft blankets! The hubby and I got red ones and my sister and her boyfriend got blue ones. So naturally, we had to do a photo shoot with them! My cat loves these blankets!! Whenever he jumps on one and just before he lays down on it, he kneeds the blanket forever!!

The papers are from DCWV's Christmas stack and the huge present and fireplace are both cut from Cricut's "Joys of the Season". I stickled the title red and green and added some musical poinsettias and voila!

Check out Let's Scrap this week and play along with us!!

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made the present in the middle! I also love those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete