Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bee-Ware!! S-Fold Card

Hello again!

I have another Halloween card for you and I'm so excited about this one! It is an S-fold card and it's my first one that I've ever made. This is for Cardz T.V.'s Challenge 117--SSSooo SSSpooky! Lot's of details went into this card.

The bottom patterned paper is from DCWV's Halloween and Fall stack and the bats paper is from a Paper Studio's Spooky stack that I got at Hobby Lobby last year. I used my new cricut cartridge Create a Critter 2 to make all the die-cuts. The moon I had to make it quite large(I think it was a size 8") and then the bee was about 3.5". I don't remember what size I made the gates but I wanted them big enough to see, but I still had to do some trimming to get everything to match up. I made the sentiment on my computer and since it was a bee dressed up, I made the sentiment, "Bee-ware!!" I added a few rhinestones that I got at Walmart.

 When you open it up, you can see the tombstone and hiding beneath the sentiment was the coffin's writing, "R.I.P." Behind the moon there was a grey cloud and a vampire bat with the sentiment "Happy Haunting!" on it!
I loved this challenge so much and I think it turned out so cute and I love that I have finally made my first S-fold card! Thanks Mary for giving a great tutorial on how to do that and for the fantastic challenge at Cardz T.V.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone and happy craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment