Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge #73 + A Special Announcement

Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday! I have been busy crafting away this weekend with my friend and my sister via Skype. lol It's not just for talking!! It's also for getting your craft on with friends!!

Today's creation is for My Craft Spot's challenge #73--Emboss it! I made this cute Halloween card using patterned papers from a Paper Studio Halloween stack and then to separate the papers, added candy corn ribbon. 

The vampire trick or treater is from the Trick or Treat cartridge and is cut at 2.5" and the mat he is on is a Sizzix die that I cut and then embossed with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. After I embossed it, I ran some Tim Holtz Black Soot ink over the embossing to give it a nice black color and inked around the edges of the mat. 

Thanks My Craft Spot for another fun challenge and can't wait for the next one! 

I also have a special announcement to make. I just found out that I was chosen as the November guest designer on Sketch 'n' Scrap's blog. I'm very excited to have been chosen and very excited to get started!! So look for my work there this next month! Thank you Sketch 'n' Scrap for choosing me to help provide inspiration on their blog! :D

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the vampire and the embossed bat background looks spectacular! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the Halloween color combination and the trick-or-treater is too cute! Congratulations on your spot as guest designer at Sketch 'n' Scrap. Thanks for entering your project in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete