Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Card for Betty Anne

Hi everyone, 

If you are on Let's Scrap, you have already heard this dreadful news. Our dear friend and administrator, Betty Anne, passed on last week Wednesday from lung cancer. She had gone in for surgery, came out and appeared to be doing well and then was put back in ICU and later we learned of her passing. 

Betty Anne, myself and all of Let's Scrap are missing you so much and feel the loss in our community. You will always hold a place in our hearts and in our community. 

Today I just wanted to share the sympathy card I made that I sent to Betty Anne's family. 


Some Close-ups:
 I used Celebrate with a Flourish cartridge, and sizzix dies for the leaves.
 This was also embossed with one of my Cuttlebug folders. Birds and Vines is what is on it.
Tied with a bow and light blue pearls for that special touch. Betty Anne, you are a memory and a treasure to us at Let's Scrap. Thank you...



No comments:

Post a Comment