Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Day 2: Winter Sparkle


Hi everyone!
Today is the second day of the 3rd Annual 25 Days Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase over at My Paper Crafting. I am so very proud to be on the Cricut designer team and to be able to help provide inspiration in this fun event. We have many designers designing for this showcase in the areas of Cricut, SVG, Digi's, Calendar Pages, and Vintage Graphics. There will be lots of inspiration, Daily freebies, and weekly prizes!! Join in on the fun!!

Here is my Day 2 creation: Winter Sparkle
 This card is 4 1/4"X 5 1/2" on red cardstock and with a cream mat measuring at 4" X 5 1/4". Then I added this pretty snowflake mat and that mat is 3 3/4" X 5". I tore some white paper to make the snow. The trees and house are cut from Christmas Solutions cartridge. I then added Stickles glitter glue to the rooftops and snow to give it that winter sparkle! Stamp says, "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas".

Some other close-ups:



Thanks for taking a look and come and play along with us!

9 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I just love this card! It looks so dreamy! It is like a picture...perfect! I love your snow covered home. So sweet! Thank you again for sharing your talents with us!!!!
    Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this the scene looks beautiful with all that glitter. Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous scene card Jennifer! It makes me want to jump right in and live there! lol I love the papers you used and your color combo, the snow looks so frosty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow! I live in sunny southern Cal for a reason but this is making me wish for a white Christmas. So gorgeous I would love to be in that cottage curled up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...love the stickly snow and that blue snowflake background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the sparkle in the snow! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas that looks just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love everything about your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful, Jennifer! I love the background paper you used and all of that sparkle. This card transports you right into the scene -- like Suzanne, I'd love to be in that cottage, curled up in front of a roaring fire with a good book!

    ReplyDelete