Monday, December 24, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Day 24: Wisemen


Hi everyone!
Today is the 24th day of the 3rd Annual 25 Days Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase over at My Paper Crafting. I am so very proud to be on the Cricut designer team and to be able to help provide inspiration in this fun event. We have many designers designing for this showcase in the areas of Cricut, SVG, Digi's, Calendar Pages, and Vintage Graphics. There will be lots of inspiration, Daily freebies, and weekly prizes!! Join in on the fun!!

Here is today's challenge:

Here is my take:
This A2 card has a star patterned paper mat laid down and then I took some brown paper that had a rougher texture to it and inked it for more texture and fussy cut it with my scissors and made it into the sand. The three wise men are cut from Winter Frolic. Lots of little pieces!! I made my sentiment on the computer and cut it into a banner and inked around it. Love this one!!

Thanks for taking a look and be sure to click the link above to view the other fabulous creations at My Paper Crafting.



2 comments: