Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Day 8: Candles and Lights


Hi everyone!
Today is the third day of the 3rd Annual 25 Days Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase over at My Paper Crafting. I am so very proud to be on the Cricut designer team and to be able to help provide inspiration in this fun event. We have many designers designing for this showcase in the areas of Cricut, SVG, Digi's, Calendar Pages, and Vintage Graphics. There will be lots of inspiration, Daily freebies, and weekly prizes!! Join in on the fun!!

Here is today's challenge:

Here is what I did with today's challenge:

The red base is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" with a white mat on top measuring at 4 1/8" X 5 3/8". Then I added the pretty patterned black paper and that is 4" X 5 1/4". Then I cut the window out of black paper from Christmas Solutions cartridge and put it on top of this pretty patterned tan and red snowflake paper and just trimmed around the window to cut the excess snowflake paper off. The window also has snow in the corners of the window which is somewhat hard to see and I added some stickles glitter glue to that for that sparlking snow touch. Then I pieced today the rows of candles and that is cut from A Quilted Christmas cartridge. 

More Photos:
 You can see the snow better in this one.

Thanks so much for taking a peek and check out everyone's projects at My Paper Crafting. Click the link at the top!!


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful I love the window scene. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love window scenes...great job..love all the little details & cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - Lovely! I haven't written each day to everyone, although I've quickly peeked at everyone's projects daily and am thoroughly impressed with our Design Team's creativity! Thank You for sharing! ;-} (- back to my own projects!)
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete