Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Paper Crafting Challenge 118-Wintery Outdoor Fun


Hi everyone! Happy hump day!!

Today's Crafts with Cutters challenge at My Paper Crafting is:
Create a project with wintry outdoor activities, scenery, etc.

Here is what I created:
I made this card with blue cardstock and this snow patterned paper on top. Then I took some white paper and ripped across the top part of the paper to make the drifted snow. Then the image of this cute child pushing a snowball is cut from the cartridge "Snow Days". I then stamped the sentiment, "Free snowmen, some assembly required" in the top left corner and finished the card off with some stickles glitter glue on the snow and snowball. The size of this card is an A2 card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to stop by My Paper Crafting to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and to play along!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Jennifer! The torn edge of the paper gives it that snow drift look and feel. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Jennifer! It reminds me of my son this year. He went to a friends house and they rolled a snowball into a huge snowball and then stood on top of it. lol So fun and cute is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful sentiment for such a cute card! That snowball looks pretty big and heavy for that person to have rolled up, lol! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great winter card. One can feel the coldness.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and cut. Love the cute sentiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun. I love this card and the perfect sentiment that goes with it.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete