Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Paper Crafting #122--Love Your Pet Day!


Hi everyone! It's hump day once again and it's time for a new Crafting with Cutters challenge at My Paper Crafting!

This week's challenge is:

Here is my creation:


I used Create a Critter to make the "Purrfect" title, Create a Critter 2 to make the black cat, and Accent Essentials to make the circles. I also added some bling with the paw prints and then added two green rhinestones to my black cat for his eyes. Just like my baby, Nightfury. :) 

Thanks for taking a look and make sure to go to My Paper Crafting to check out the other DT member's creations and to see all the rules to play along.

Have a great Hump Day!





6 comments:

  1. Great picture of your sweet baby! Love this layout, Jennifer, and the papers are fantastic! And the rhinestone paw prints are the perfect addition, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Jennifer! Hmm, why does your cats name sound familiar! ;) I just love the layout of your layout! It's all great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout! I love the colors :) Adorable kitty!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout Jennifer! I love love your little die cut kitty, so cute! You papers are just fabulous and I love the circle accents! Your fur baby is just gorgeous and I so love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, this is so cute. Almost as cute as your adorable kitty. He looks so cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout... like all the bling on it... and the green eyes is a special touch... it looks as if the kitties rule over the doggies with this DT... :)

    ReplyDelete