Friday, August 25, 2017

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #10 - "Home" Home Decor

Hello!

I am playing along with Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #10 and today my project I created is a home decor project I have wanted to do since we bought our house last year. I found this idea all over pinterest and just took all of the ideas and made it into my own!

I started by taking 4 wine bottles and removing the labels and washing/drying them. Then I spray painted them black with Krylon gloss spray paint. Once they dried, I decorated them with twine and other scrapbook supplies I had on hand. I got the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and spelled out home and hot glued them on and decorated them with pearl scrapbook embellishments. I layered a bunch of flowers together to create the "O" for home. The hardest part was hot gluing the twine all the way around constantly but once it was done, I was very pleased! This sits on my entryway table when you first walk into my house.



Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment