Monday, September 12, 2011

Busy Scrappin' Today!

I have completed two challenges already today. One is a two page layout and one is just a one page layout. The first one I created is for Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge and you are to use tickets, stamps, or envelopes in your design.

In this layout, I have displayed photos of the different things I came up with as we were planning our wedding such as centerpieces, we made and designed our own save-the-dates, invitations, and programs as well as decorating and making my own ring bearer pillows and flower girl baskets. I made a pocket on each page of the 2 pg. layout so I could take my invitation, program, save-the-date out to show someone what the inside and back looked like too. I had some leftover stamps from our wedding invites that I used to decorate the pockets with and my KFYR-TV bridal show ticket that I saved to scrapbook also decorating one of the pockets.

Here it is:


The other challenge is for Color Combos Galore challenge #208 which is to use the color scheme they have and to include pearls in your layout. My pearls are going up the right side of the page alongside the rhinestones. I'm very pleased with the colors and pearls and how whimsical it is. The floral paper is a gift bag one of the gifts came in from our wedding. It was so gorgeous and I knew it would be gorgeous for a layout and it just happened to follow the color combo!

Check it out:


Thanks for looking again! Now I'm going to get back to work on the layout I'm currently working on! :D

3 comments:

  1. What a great two page layout! I love the way you've made your pocket to keep you memorabilia. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice 2-PAGE LAYOUT! You used envelopes inside envelopes, and more! I hope to see you creating with us again at Frsoted Designs! **Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER work! The memorbilia pocket is a fantastic idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete