Monday, September 12, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner and Reception Layouts

I can't believe I am still up again this late but I really wanted to get these posted and I'm really not ready for bed yet anyways.

Here are two layouts I did this weekend based off of the sketches on Let's Scrap 1-5-11 and 2-9-11 sketches.






The above pictures are for the 1-5-11 sketch. I added some blue glitter glue to the title and flowers again. I just love my sparkles!

I really love how this layout turned out!


I was unsure about cutting up my picture for the layout but I'm really loving it and so glad I took a chance and did it!


For the 2-9-11 sketch

Thanks for looking and keeping me motivated all of you fabulous sketchers and challenges out there! I'm a few pages away from completing my wedding albums and can finally start moving on to my honeymoon scrapbooks!! :D

Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment