Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting Ready and Father/Daughter Dance pages

Hey everyone! A few new pages I've done today. My friend Tiff came over today and we were busy scrappin' away! We both agree that scrapbooking is fun, but it's even more fun when you have someone else to bounce ideas off of and we love learning new things from each other.

So today I scrapbooked the getting ready part of our wedding and the father/daughter dance. I haven't added the journaling yet but it will be on there. I had a Cinderella/fairy tale themed wedding and I had the glass slippers to go along with it. For the father/daughter dance, my dad and I danced to "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. If you don't know the song, I will post the video for you to check out. I had a couple Steven Curtis Chapman songs at our wedding. Our unity candle song was "I Will Be Here." This song is one of my husband and I's songs for each other and the lyrics are so amazing!

Here are the pages I finished today and thanks for looking!





Here is the link to the Cinderella Music Video! It's so sweet! Enjoy your night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment