Monday, September 5, 2011

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

That is probably one of my favorite quotes and we also had that printed on our wedding invitations which we made ourselves. My husband even helped by tying every ribbon on the invitations into a square knot. He's such an awesome helper. We didn't see the point of purchasing invitations when we both knew we could make an elegant, one of a kind invitation ourselves.

Today's project was inspired by color combo's galore color combo challenge #207. You had to follow the color palette(Brown nosed professor, I lilac reading, words on white, and I red a lot). Plus you had to use a dictionary or a text pattern to celebrate library month. My photos just happened to have a lilac background and our wedding colors were red and white, plus it was a fairy tale/Cinderella wedding which I thought made it just perfect for this challenge! The background paper I used is a red and lilac floral pattern that also has some faded text of a fairy tale on it. It is from the "Once Upon a Time Glitter Stack."  I also submitted this for Frosted Designs flourish challenge! So here it is:




For some reason this picture rotated itself...sorry about that! It's fixed.


I have more pages I "finished" today....I just need to attach the title....I ran out of adhesive for my Xyron! I will post those once I get that refilled! Thanks for looking and have a great evening!



3 comments:

  1. what a pretty layout and beautiful story! Thanks for submitting to Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, pretty layout!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO... so romantic...
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete