Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus!

I am done card creating for Christmas!! Cue the Hallelujah chorus now!! They are going out in the mail tomorrow. Now I just need to finish making tags for the home made gifts.

Here are tonight's creations!

I made this wreath using the Celebrate with a Flourish cartridge. 

My prize paper from DL. Art came in the mail today so I put it to use. ;) I used some Christmas ribbon I got at Walmart and stamped my stocking stamp in three different colors and voila!

I love all of the cards I've made but I think this is top 5 for me. Thank you to Diana from DL.Art for this awesome prize paper. It made a fantastic snowy background for my elves at the North Pole. 

I love how simple this one is and yet classy. Plus I thought I was being witty by putting the stamp "Have a holly jolly Christmas" on a holly background paper. 
Here are all the cards I've made this Christmas season once again! 13 cards total and each one unique for the  family they are going to.

Now it's time for me to face the music that is the clean-up of my creative juices....and then bed...I'm exhausted!!!!! 

Have a great Friday tomorrow!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous! I cannot do anything by hand. I am following you hoping to learn. Greetings from Rome, Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer! Wonderful cards! Congrats on getting your cards finished!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete