Friday, December 16, 2011

SPS Design Team Call

Morning everyone! 

I've decided to enter this card I made into Shop Pumpkin Spice's Design Team Call. I really want to be on a design team so bad! I think it would be such a great opportunity to meet and make new crafting friends around the world, get/try different ideas, and really stretch my creativity even more than it has already been stretched this year in such a short time since I've started blogging about my creations. 
So the challenge for the DT is to create something using any theme, any color, and anything that makes me smile. This card makes me smile not only b/c it's so cute and it really looks like a winter scene at the North Pole, but because I'm sending this card to my sister and her boyfriend for Christmas and I modeled the paper dolls to look somewhat like them and they are both very playful people(kind of like elves).
 
Wish me luck everyone! It's Friday...:)


1 comment:

  1. This card certainly made me smile! Good luck on making the DT! Your card is just adorable!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete