Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Scrappin' Again!


Hey everyone!

It's my day off and I made some scrapping plans!! Now that Christmas is over, I'm going to be scrapping more again.

So this next layout I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it for a while, and I had  a layout planned for it, but it just wasn't working out. I finally gave up after trying different variations of the layout and still not being satisfied.

Now I've found a layout that worked out for me. PageMaps Jillibean Soup sketch contest has a really cute sketch right now.

I just took this layout and doubled it for a 2 page layout so I could use all of my photos from the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade. This is a very colorful layout!! I'm definitely pleased with the results though.

Now I'm off to try to do another challenge. Hopefully be back tonight to post!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a sketch! You created it beautifully! Such a fun way to include several pictures! Great layout!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete