Saturday, January 21, 2012

More V-Day Cards!! Yay! + A V-Day Card Swap

Hi everyone!
I've had these made for a week now and am now just getting around to posting them. Crazy busy week!!

Here are some more Valentine's Day cards that I've made and have posted on my Etsy store:





I think my favorite out of this bunch is the tree and the umbrella couple. All of these cards with the exception of the umbrella couple, were made using the Sweethearts cricut cartridge. 

Also, FaveCrafts is having a Valentine Card Swap. If you would like to join in on the fun and create a V-Day card to swap with another card crafter, visit the original post here and get all the deets! I have never heard of Swap Bot before, but it sounds like a lot of fun and there are already 100 people signed up to get partnered up to swap cards! 

I have so many projects that I want to complete tomorrow, it's not even funny!! Time be on my side tomorrow....please?? 

Have a great night tonight and a happy Sunday tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!


1 comment: