It was a gorgeous day outside and the hubby and I enjoyed some time outside with our kitty. Nightfury really enjoyed it! I did get two layouts done and you have already seen the last one. The second one which I finished late Wednesday night is another INSD challenge. Elizna's challenge was to include a bingo card on our layout and also a banner.
Here is the sketch I used:
Here is my take on it:
In a pine tree I planted in elementary school for Arbor Day we found a robin's nest with 4 blue eggs in it. They later hatched and I got a picture of the chicks in their naked glory! I had this idea in my head to just have a mess of things put together for this layout and I think I like it for the most part! The majority of this layout is just a bunch of rub-on stickers and then I added a couple borders on the right side and bottom but covered up parts of them with feathers and a bird's nest embellie. I did also add a few more butterfly stickers that are not rub-ons and the Bingo card I kind of suspended in mid-mess of this layout is a Tim Holtz embossing folder and I embossed it in my cuttlebug and stamped it with Tim Holtz's peeled paint ink.
Thanks for taking a look and have a happy Thursday!!