Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let's Scrap DT Challenge 136-No Photos!!

Hi everyone,

Happy Hump Day!! It always amazes me how time flies by so quickly. The older we get, the quicker it seems to go. I hope that between the jobs and running errands, that everyone is taking time to make memories and enjoy life.

Today's layout is for Kristine's DT challenge over at Let's Scrap which is to make a layout that you have no photos for!! I have so many things I could scrap for this and I was going through stuff and trying to decide which one I would do for this challenge and I decided to scrap when we went to Winnipeg in Canada for our choir tour in college and we got the opportunity to see "Romeo and Juliet" performed by the Royal Winnipeg Ballet!

Here is the sketch I was inspired by:
And here is my take on this lovely sketch/challenge!
 I loved the program's picture on the front and I just dressed it up w/ a couple of butterflies.
 The journaling I stamped the edges with Tim Holtz's victorian velvet ink after I crumpled the paper up.
 Also used a Tim Holtz clip to attach the ticket to the program.
 I didn't want to do too much to this layout because the paper is gorgeous already and I didn't want to cover up too much of it!! It's from DCWV's Mariposa stack. I love DCWV!!!

Thanks so much to Kristine for this wonderful challenge and I will definitely be doing this more for the other events that I missed out for photo's!!

Thanks for taking a look and have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment