Tuesday, May 22, 2012

INSM12#11 Challenge-Last Engagement Photo Layout

Hi everyone!

Posting later today. I finished another challenge for INSM at Let's Scrap!! This layout is for Susanna's #11 challenge which was to use the provided bingo chart and pick one of the options on the chart to include in your layout.


I picked the top row going across: bling, flowers, journaling, 3 or more pictures. I used Let's Scrap's 11-2-11 sketch to make this layout also.

Here are the results and I swear this is my last engagement layout!! I definitely had more than 3 photos, I've got the journaling, the flowers(also blinged out), and the pearls in the corners for my bling.

 I love these papers from DCWV's "Royal Garden" stack!! Absolutely love Peacocks!!

I also decided to do a recap of the 3 layouts I did of the engagement layouts so you can see how very different in colors, etc. that I did them in. :)

Layout 1:
Layout 2:
 Layout 3(again):


Very different layouts(I think)! Thanks for taking a look and have a great hump day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love everything about it and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete