Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch 5-30-12

New sketch, new sketch, new sketch......at Let's Scrap!!

Loved this sketch and here is my take on it!!
Last year's 4th of July at the Capitol we lit off lanterns....and so did everyone else. They all had the same idea. There were so many lanterns flying over the Capitol and I wish I had gotten a picture of that as it was gorgeous. Once Bill got the lantern to stay lit and sent it on it's way, he actually ended up chasing after it for a brief moment as it started slowly sinking and almost landed on top of some of the other people sitting on blankets on the Capitol's lawn. They lent a helping hand to get it higher in the air again. :)

When I made this layout, I was pleasantly surprised when I took the picture to see that my patterned borders formed an outline that looks like the outline of a flag. Not intentional, but totally cool!! That's what I mean by Scrappin...expect the unexpected!!!

Thanks for taking a look and have a great rest of the week. Don't forget that you have until tomorrow night to finish up all of our INSM challenges for Let's Scrap!! It's been a fun month and I'm sad to see it end.

Til' next time,
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment