Saturday, June 23, 2012

Japan Inspired Card/Banner

Hi everyone,

So this past week Thursday, a co-worker at the Y had her last day as her husband got a new job and they are relocating. So we had a little party for her on her last day and I made a banner to put in the room she works in and also a card for her:

Here is the card I made for her. Michiko is from Japan originally and so I made her this card from Cricut's "Pagoda" cartridge. I love how it turned out!

I also made this banner for her and added a few fans that I also made from "Pagoda" cartridge. I had some mini clothes pins that I just clipped the letters/fans up on.After I cut and glued the letters onto the squares, I used "diamond dust" stickles glitter glue. I chose the blue and yellow colors from a picture of her where she is wearing a blue and yellow kimono. So pretty!! 


 Had to take a photo of course!!

I will miss her...Hope everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow and gets their craft on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment