Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day-ColourQ Challenge 141

Happy Father's Day! It's almost over and I hope everyone had a great time celebrating and thinking about the blessings having a father in your life is. I made a couple of cards of course. 

This first one is for my dad who loves fishing and so I had to use this fish on a hook image for his card. I also used the idea of faux baker's twine. Taking some Aunt Lydia's crochet thread and using a blue sharpy to make it look like baker's twine. I am also submitting this card for ColourQ's Challenge #141:




This second card is for my husband's step-dad. I loved the colour challenge so much I had to use it again!

And my husband's side of the family also celebrated his grandma's b-day which is tomorrow so I made her a birthday card:

All of the images you see here were cut using Cricut's "Celebrate with a Flourish" cartridge. Just love this cartridge. The frames were all cut using the "Accent Essential's" cartridge.

Thanks for taking a peek and now I'm getting back to my reading...what am I reading?..well, I will just have to do a post about it perhaps and also stop by Let's Scrap tomorrow as it's my turn to do IOTW/QOTW...

Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment