Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch 6/13/12

Hi everyone!


Sorry that I've been MIA lately. I have been so exhausted with my two jobs lately and there have been a few nights where I have just come home for the night and have laid down on the bed and have woken up to realize I have fallen asleep with my clothes on and didn't even have any supper! Ugh..it will be nice when I can slow down and/or just have one job!! I'm hoping to get one layout done tonight and many more this weekend as I have the whole weekend off!!!! Amazing!


Anywho...today is another new sketch over at Let's Scrap and here it is:


And here is my take on it:


So this was at our YMCA's "Club Rewind" Zumbathon and it went for 2 hours!! The theme was to come dressed in clothes from your favorite decade. My sister and I chose the 80s...gotta love the 80s...I have done Zumba quite frequently but my sister has not. She experienced her first taste of Zumba at this event and she was there the full two hours and only sat out a few songs to catch her breath and get water. My husband was also asked to be the event photographer and so the pics of him he was showing his 80s wear(this was accidental but hilarious)! He was wearing his Back to the Future t-shirt and I gave him my Zumba wristband. lol So much fun!!


So come and play along with us this week at Let's Scrap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment