Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Let's Scrap 7-25-12 Sketch

Hi everyone!

It's time for a new sketch at Let's Scrap again! This is the last sketch of the April-July term and I will be missing the ladies that are leaving that have offered us so much inspiration these past 4 months. Thank you to those ladies and I know we'll still see you around at Let's Scrap. We have an awesome DT coming up though. Eight of us are staying but we have eight brand new DT members that have some major inspiration to share with us these next 4 months!!

Here is this week's sketch!


And here is my  take on it.


This was my first time trying out chevrons and I used Amarilys's tutorial to make them. This was the 100th Anniversary Celebration of Boy Scouts. I switched this layout up by adding the two embellishments on the photos to double as tabs...

...to open up and reveal more photos! I have 18 photos total on this layout. I'm hoping to gift this to someone not to be named just in case they happen upon this blog. lol!!

Thanks for taking a look and I'm very excited for later today as I will be hanging out with my friend Tiff and scrapping the day away!! There might be a few card creations thrown in there as well. :D

Have a great hump day everyone and thanks for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment