Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DCWV Stack-a-holic Template Challenge--Fall Fun

Hi everyone!

Today's creation is for DCWV's Stack-a-holic September Template Challenge and the sketch they are using is from Sketch Savvy!!


Loved working with this sketch!! Such a fun one!! Here is my take on it!!

I used DCWV's Halloween and Fall stack and all the papers are from the Fall section of course. I had to add a few fall leaves to the corners. They are from a packet of Fall confetti. 

 We went to Papa's Pumpkin Patch the first weekend it was open this year and it was gorgeous outside!! Nice warm temps and still able to wear shorts!!
 I just love all these papers!! Warm Fall colors and the patterns are so much fun!
Thanks for taking a look and your comments are very much appreciated!!


2 comments:

  1. You're right, Jennifer...that's a really fun sketch & I love what you did with it! Lovely color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout. I like how you interpreted the sketch. I found your blog through Let's Scrap on the bloggers forum. Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete