Monday, September 24, 2012

1 Year Birthday Card

Hi everyone!

Hope that Monday has treated you kindly today. It's always hard to get back into routine right away. So this past weekend, our friend's little girl turned one! So we went to her birthday party to celebrate and of course, I had to make a handmade card for her.

I used some more of the leftover zebra paper from my zebra baby card and my doily punch again to make 3 borders(so pretty) and I cut this cupcake from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. I also embossed the cupcake with swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I stamped "1 year" using my individual letters and numbers acrylic stamps and put pearls on the borders.
 Then on the inside, I stamped "Happy Birthday" and used scraps to decorate the inside and inked around the edges.
That's it! See you all tomorrow!! Thanks for taking a look!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the the doily boarders. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete