Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all Card

Hi everyone!

Where did our weekend go? It's already Sunday night here and tomorrow begins another work week. :P Today's creation is for the first day of Fall which was yesterday. It definitely is Fall here. Cooler temps already and the leaves are changing color and falling already. Love this time of year!!

I cut this cute pumpkin at 3" from the Create a Critter cartridge and the mat he is on is a sizzix die that I cut with my cuttlebug. I inked around it Tim Holt'z Tea Dye distress ink. The pretty Fall paper is from DCWV's Fall and Halloween stack and the leaves ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment says "Happy Fall Y'all!!"
 I think he is sooo cute! But then again, the Create a Critter cartridges are my favorites!! I think all the images from these 2 cartridges are so cute!!
Thanks so much for coming by and I appreciate your comments!! Have a happy work week everyone! May Monday go easy on all of us!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the fall papers,lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love the leaf paper and the image matting. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete