Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-3-12--A Bear-y Cute Infestation

Hi everyone,

Almost Friday! Today I'm posting the new sketch this week over at Let's Scrap! Lots of photos on this one and I really enjoyed working with this sketch:


Here is my creation:


When we went on our vacation to South Dakota this summer, we visited Bear Country, U.S.A. A drive through "zoo" where you have bears walking in front of your cars as well as other animals. When you get to the end, you park and can walk inside baby land where they have all the baby animals and their main attraction--30-some bear cubs!! The youngest one there was 3 months old and they were so much fun to watch!! They loved climbing to the tips of the really skinny trees. We watched them for quite a while and I got a nice sunburn to prove that!

I used the cartridges "Create a Critter" to make the clouds, sun, and rainbow and also the cartridge "Campin' Critters" to make the bear and bear hiding in the trees. I added googly eyes to their bears. Like I always say, googly eyes make everything so much more fun! The "notebook" paper journal spot I made with cardstock and hole-punched one side for that freshly torn out look! 

This has to be one of my favorite layouts this year so far. It's so cute!! It only helps that the photos are of bear cubs!

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight and I appreciate your comments and support! Have a great Friday tomorrow!

Happy Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment