Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'd Fall for You Anytime November Guest Designer Layout

Hi everyone!

Today I made my debut as the November sketch designer on Sketch 'N' Scrap's challenge blog. Here is the sketch we were to use:

And here is my take on it:
This picture is from our Fall pictures we had taken this year and I have so many more I want to scrap! The papers are all from DCWV's Halloween and Fall stack and the sunflowers are from Hobby Lobby and they were just being sold in the Fall section of the store. I'm trying really super hard to use up my stash before I buy anything so I'm glad that I got to use these sunflowers and have one less thing in my stash! *Gasp* Did I actually just say that?? Yes...yes, I did! 

So go and check out the other DT's takes on Sketch 'n' Scrap and get going on your own take of this sketch!

Have a great Friday tomorrow everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors-very Fall! And the sunflowers are a nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete