Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top 12 of 2012 + Top 5 Most Viewed Posts

Hi everyone!! Happy New Year's Eve! So much has happened in 2012 that I can't wait to see what 2013 brings. I have been on a few DT's this past year, done some guest designing, become a sketch designer, am now a co-administrator at an amazing scrappy site, my blog traffic has increased--I started out with 9 followers in the beginning of the year and am now at 129 followers thanks to all of you!!...it has just been an amazing year and I think this next year I am going to have to put all the good things that happen next year in a jar so I can read and remember them this time next year. 

So here are my favorite layouts created for 2012 in no order. It was very hard to narrow down!!
I'm still not sure if I made the right choices!! ha!!
This was my first layout in 2012 and I just love this fun layout and the papers I used! I'm seriously getting home-sick for Disney World again!!
This was my first layout I tried where I created a flap to open and see more hidden photos!
Here it is with the flap open. The colors and many photos on this layout are just awesome too!!
Loved this layout for it's use of using up scraps to make this ruffly,  layout using border strips and it went with my dress too!!
Loved this layout b/c it was for a challenge that I tried a different scrappy style and I chose Grunge! I need to do more of this style as it was super fun to do!!
This layout is just cute. Loved the picture challenge it was for and the squirrel in the tree with my cat looking up at it was just how it was in real life. lol!
First time using hexagons and I loved this layout of my God daughter!!
Using upcycled materials to embellish the layout! A hershey wrapper to create the map, a gift bag handle for the whip, cereal boxes for the stepping stones, ginger ale box for the snake, and a piece of foam packaging for the shelf for the holy grail!!
This was a challenge I made where you used a newspaper clipping and mine is a printer copy of the newspaper(acid free this way) and I just love how delicate this layout is and the way they described in detail my mom's dress in the article.
Bear-y Cute--need I say more?? ;)
Loved the patterned papers and bright colors and this was my first apple from a student this year. :)
Another challenge by me: Using black and white photos and a black background, and you had to use a color scheme of your choice on the black background. Very striking color-wise!!
Loved learning how to create your own polaroid picture mats!! I will defnitely be doing more of these!!

There's my top 12 of 2012!! 

I thought it would also be fun to share the top 5 posts according to traffic as well! Here they are starting with most viewed!!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a Happy New Year and of course stay safe! I will be back tomorrow with my New Year's Resolutions inspiration board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment