Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Cards for Blog Hop and Liebster Awards

Hi friends,

I hope everyone is having fun on the Let's Srap blog hop. I know I sure am enjoying reading all of your lovely comments and seeing all of your creations! Now since I have all day off today, I finally get some time to join in on the fun of creating some cards for the hop!!

Here's my first three(hopefully more to come later tonight or tomorrow):

This one was made using Let's Scrap's 12-15-10 card sketch and is on blog stop #6 , Debby  De Wilde

This card was crafted using Let's Scrap's 3-17-10 sketch on  Debbie Butcher's (blog stop #15) blog.

And the 3rd card so far today I used Let's Scrap's 5-18-11 sketch on  Carolina Garrido's(blog stop #30) blog.


I'm also thrilled to say that I was awarded the Liebster Award by Katy over I Like to Cut and Paste!

The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that they originated in Germany.  Liebster, meaning-favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  Upon accepting this award, the recipient must then pass it on to 5 more blogs.


So I am passing this award to these 5 fabulously, talented ladies:


Tiffany over at Crafting N Scrapping
Tiff does wonderful scrapbooking layouts and various crafts on her blog.

Ashley has done some fantastic scrapbook layouts and some really fun craft projects.

Michelle over at All Things Bling
Michelle has both gorgeous cards and scrapbook layouts! 

Jenne over at Your Fairy Craft Mamma
Jenne does some great scrapbook layouts and has some really fun ways to make unique albums. Check out her Paper Bag Album!

Chels also does some fantastic scrapbook layouts and she makes various scrapbooking flowers and other embellishments and so much more!

Thanks again to Katy for awarding me with the Liebster award and don't forget that you have all month long to play along with the Let's Scrap Leap Around the World Blog Hop!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love creations. I agree the LS blog hop is fun.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! I am glad you are having time to create! You did good! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award!!! I'm honored :) Love your cards, they are gorgeous! http://papercatnipcupcakes.blogspot.com/2012/02/small-is-on-etsy.html

    ReplyDelete