If you came here from Elizna Parson's blog at http://www.eliznaparsons.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place! If you did not, Mindi Brown at http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ has the hop order to help you find your way.
I am so excited to be a part of this incredible blog hop! This is my first time as a blog hostess and when I have participated in blog hops before, never have I see a blog hop so huge!! We have 50 hostesses on this hop!!
For those of you who are not members of Let's Scrap or just learning about them, they are an online community of scrappers and card creators motivating each other to do what they love(which is scrapping) by posting sketches and sample layouts. This is the most supportive community of scrappers I have been a part of and they are such a friendly community and so interactive! The sketches are fantastic and unlike any other sketches you've seen before!
We would love for you to join us in our creative endeavors and look forward to getting to know you!
And now without further ado, here is my sketch that I am showcasing for this sweet hop:
Here is my creation of this sketch:
Since it is February, I had to make a Valentine's Day card. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye "Love Nest" glitter paper stack and then pink, blue, and red cardstock for the sentiment. I made the heart-shaped cut out with my Cricut using George and Basic Shapes cartridge. The sentiment is made using the Celebrate with a Flourish cartridge. Plus, I added a lil' bit of sparkly pink ribbon along the right side of the card.
Now for the fun part! Here is the blog candy I'm giving away(my first giveaway...so exciting)!!
Bo Bunny's "Forever Your's" cardstock stickers, Flora Doodles various pink and brown petaloo flowers, various pink fibers(the ribbon I used on in my card is from this fiber pack but don't worry, I used my own pack. :) ), and My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found Madison Avenue 6x6 paper stack.
Here is how easy it is to enter for my random draw:
- Be or become a member of Let's Scrap which you can do by clicking here: http://letsscrap.ning.com/ It is free, easy, and fast! Once you get there, I'm sure you will love it!
- Become a follower of my blog
- Leave me a comment about your favorite Valentine's Day memory or what you love about V-Day with a way to contact you(blog address, email, Let's Scrap profile name)
And if you would like a second chance in the draw:
- Make a card from the sketch I have posted and upload it to the gallery at Let's Scrap. Please tag it exactly like this: 9-21-11, LEAP3. There are no spaces between numbers and dashes but there is a space after the comma, and then LEAP must be all capitalized with NO space between LEAP and 3. If it is not tagged correctly, it will be a mess b/c of the way ning runs the site.
- Leave a comment with a link to your card on Let's Scrap on my blog.
The hop ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard time February 29th, which you will be able to track using the clock on the main page on Let's Scrap.
Thank you so much for participating and I can hardly wait to see your fun creations and see some new faces on Let's Scrap!!
Your next stop will be the talented Betty Anne Orr on her blog http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/. If you get lost along the way or have joined in the middle of the hop, Mindi Brown at http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ is the beginning of the hop and has the blog line-up. You don't want to miss any of the fun!!